The 6 Buzziest Face Mists On The Planet.
Do you know what Glow Recipe is? Basically, where the efficacy of K-Beauty meets the world of green beauty. Founded by two skincare professionals, Sarah and Christine, with over 20 years of skincare industry experience combined, they curate hand-picked and tested products — sans toxic chemicals — for their site. In addition to launching a collaboration with Target (you can now shop a few of their selections from Make Pr:rem and Whamisa in-store), they also recently came out with the buzzy AF watermelon mask... And the moment it hit Sephora, it sold out. Seriously, though.
(Photo via Instagram)
Now? Meet Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer ($39). It is in stock for now, but my guess is that it wont be for long.
Here is everything you need to know about Glow Recipes buzzy new launch (and why you should click *add to cart* immediately.)
1. Face mists are popular for a reason. You spritz them — no massaging needed — to enjoy the moisturizing, toning, hydrating, plumping, and radiance-boosting effects.
2. This particular blend of non-toxic ingredients soothes skin and calms inflammation.
3. It contains none of the harsh chemicals that Glow Recipe abhors. Namely, it is free of parabens, sulfates, and phtalates.
4. It does contain vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acids. In other words, it is enriching, anti-aging, hydrating, and plumping. It is also known for creating baby soft skin.
5. It is great for all skin types!
I would seriously act quickly if you want to try it, but just in case you happen to be too late, here are a few other face mists to try.
(Photos via Instagram)
1. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist ($20-48): I had a recent splurge on Tatcha products and picked this baby up. It is sold out on Sephora right now, but should be in stock again, soon! It has celebrity fans up the wazoo.
2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater ($7-14): I also keep this industry favorite in stock in my medicine cabinet.
3. Volition Beauty Oil-Control Mattifying Mist ($29): All I can say is, this brand is about to BLOW up. I would buy anything I can get my hands on before it goes viral. It just got picked up by Sephora, so expect sold-out status similar to The Ordinary.
4. Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist ($34): Toner-meets-essence in this buzzy new brand.
5. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist ($32): This green baby is basically a cult-favorite among beauty editors. It gives you a glow! You can also check-out their top-rated Herbivore Botanicals Jasmine Green Tea Balancing Toner ($39) if you are looking for a multi-functional buy.
Have you tried any face mists you love? Let me know about them on Instagram!
I am using affiliate links in this article. Shop them to show me some love :)SaveSaveSave