(Photo via Instagram)
The Lancer Method.
My obsession with Dr. Lancer is honestly a little bit embarrassing, but the man is brilliant. It's not just that he's the go-to dermatologist for most of Hollywood — including Victoria Beckham — but I've spoken with him and was floored by his knowledge. Everything he says, I want to take notes on... and I basically do.
Look! That's the genius at work below. I stole this photo from his Instagram account!!
He created a patented system for anti-aging that consists of these three steps, which you can read more about here:
1. Polish - with a physical exfoliator that contains crystals to stimulate your skin's micro-circulation.
2. Cleanse - with his silken cleanser.
3. Nourish - with a peptide-rich anti-aging moisturizer.
These are the three fundamental steps to his method, which you can tailor to meet your needs with serums, eye creams, etc. A lot of derms and estheticians will tell you not to exfoliate everyday, but Lancer knows that this is key to stimulating your skin's cellular turnover and collagen production over the long-term. My take is that it leaves your skin smoother than ever!
I'm obviously already a fan, so I wanted to share this genuine review from someone that's not me! Meet Laura, my friend and fellow NorCal-lover since our undergraduate days at USD. She is super-cute and has great taste in skincare products.
Shop Laura's Picks:
(1) Lancer The Method: Polish ($75). BTW, Lucy Hale mentioned to Byrdie that she swears by this daily polish! It boosts micro-circulation and gives you the "Lancer Glow."
(2) Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream ($95). It's made with real diamond powder... to make you shine bright like a diamond.
(3) Lancer The Method: Nourish ($125). This peptide-rich BB is probably my favorite moisturizer of all time, you barely need to apply any.
(4) Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel ($90). This is the very same mask that my friend Belinda says makes her face "baby's butt soft," so she now calls it the "baby butt mask." You can also use it as an overnight spot treatment if you break out! P.S. Always use SPF the following day because this will resurface and expose fresh, baby skin that is sensitive to UV-rays.
Have you tried any of the Lancer Skincare line? Tell me in the comments below.
I am using affiliate links in this post. Shop them to show me some love :)