Parker Smith: The Celebrity-Beloved Luxury Denim Line To Try Next.
Denim remains a staple in the fashion-insider's closet — now more than ever. Ever since British Vogue's Sarah Harris revealed in the BBC's "Absolutely Fashion: Inside British Vogue" that her collection of denim surpasses eighty pairs, I've been on the look-out for the next line to try.
Prepare to meet your new favorite pair of jeans thanks to the L.A.-based luxury denim line Parker Smith, whose ultra-comfortable jeans won't lose their shape — ever. These top-shelf jeans are known for being contoured to fit your body, maintaining their fit and structure, and for being so comfortable that celebrities love wearing them to travel. Check out It-girls from Lily Collins and Gigi Hadid, to Lupita Nyong'o and Miranda Kerr, wearing the jeans below.
(Photos via Parker Smith)
There's nothing more classic than a go-to pair of jeans and a simple white shirt; but when it comes to your favorite pair, they're often so versatile that it's hard not to reach for them every single day. Their only drawback is that the comfiest denim blends often stretch out and lose shape the quickest. While denim of all sorts is definitely on trend in 2018, the saggy, stretched-out silo of your favorite pair of jeans is not.
Thankfully, Parker Smith is changing the game ever-so-stylishly. Their denim is raved-about among fashion's inner-circle, from editors and writers, to actual off-duty models. Rumor has it, these body-contoured jeans stay snug, comfortable, and never lose their shape — so you can forget the pulling and adjusting that comes along with stretched-out jeans post-flight.
Check out some of Parker Smith's stand-out styles and shop them below.
1. Bombshell Skinny in Black ($198): Luxe Italian denim with distressed details in jet-black? Yes, please. This could be my first pair to try. Plus, they're a best-seller in the line.
2. Twisted Tuxedo in Eternal Black ($178): They've got a high-low hem and a velvet tuxedo stripe, making them so much more than just your average denim. The stylish possibilities are endless with day-to-night versatility.
3. Bombshell Skinny in Skyline ($184): I happen to love the button detailing, but if that's not your style, the Bombshell Skinny in Thunder ($188) has distressed details with your traditional button and zipper in an everyday shade of blue.
4. Bombshell Cropped Skinny in Running Tide ($178): This raw-hem style was all the rage when Rachel Comes first debuted it. (Yes, I, too, got in on the trend and snatched up a pair of raw-hem denim.)
6. Cropped Flare in Stallion ($149): The cropped flare took off last year and is still going strong in 2018 — in California, at least, where we're not dealing with freezing temps.
7. Frock Top in Black ($148): Statement sleeves and a flow silo make for one of my all-time favorite denim pairings for a GNO.
8. Selma Blouse in Black ($179): One-shoulder styles with ruffles and a faux-choker top is a perfect look for girls that like to incorporate trendy styles into their wardrobes.
10. Frock Dress in Marlin ($200): Because denim everything is trending in the fashion crowd.
What will you try first?