As a former clinician, I am all about the overlapping of beauty and wellness. Trust me when I say that the two truly go hand-in-hand, because in my "expert" opinion? Stress-reduction is almost always the answer. All I'm saying is that if a little shopping reduces your stress-levels, I support it.
On that note, whether you're an S.O. who hasn't bought a V-day gift for your GF yet, or you're just looking to treat yourself to something adorable and life-enriching, these are my top contenders this February 14th. Ok, it's also because I'm just figuring out how to use affiliate links — but hey, this blog needs to make money somehow. And Tom, if you're reading this, I genuinely want everything on this list. And for some extra inspo, you can also check out this Brit + Co. X Secretly Gifting Gift Guide.
Ladies, feel free to send this list straight to your boyfriends and husbands to kick-start their V-day plans. Descriptions below!
1. Rodin Olio Lusso Lavendar Absolut Travel Kit ($250). These hair products are supposed to be the best and the travel case is SO cute.
2. Les Coquines Sydney Eyelash Bralette ($110) and Lili Eyelash Thong ($47).
3. Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum ($78). Two words: cult-favorite.
4. Serefina Double Coin Layered Necklace ($48). I want this French girl essential desperately!
5. Osprey London The Viola Leather Coin Purse ($68). Use code LOV15 for 15% off through midnight on February 14th.
6. Lingua Franca All You Need Is Love ($387). I have featured Lingua Franca on Brit + Co... and Kanye has featured the line in his music videos.
7. BaubleBar Gabriela Tassel Fringe Earrings ($48).
8. Volition Beauty Moringa Silk Body Spray ($45). This line is about to go The Ordinary-level viral, and word is that this body spray is the last beauty product you will ever need. #SOLD.
9. CuddleUp Faux Fur Blanket & Throw ($149) and Heart Accent Pillow ($49). When it comes to fur, faux is the way to go.
10. Pop&Suki Leather Camera Bag ($195).
11. Sugarfina Champagne Bears Large Candy Cube ($20).
12. Moon Juice Sex Dust Sachet Box ($35).
13. Jo Malone London Red Roses Cologne ($135). You can never go wrong with some scents by Jo Malone.
14. Girl Undiscovered Stars Aligning Crystals ($29). Some energetic alignment powered by crystals and the cosmos? YES.
15. Aveda Chakra 4 Balancing Mist ($30). Hint: Chakra 4 is the heart chakra.
16. Slip Silk Pillowcase ($78) and Eye Mask ($45).
17. KNC Beauty Lip Mask Set ($25).
18. By Terry Lip & Lash Duo ($35). Rosie Huntington-Whiteley uses this famous rose balm from By Terry!
19. Bath Asana Gift from the Gods Sensual Body Treatment ($200). These luxury organic skin beautifiers are made using CBD (cannabidiol), the anti-inflammatory miracle ingredient derived from cannabis. It treats everything from dryness to anxiety. I would probably eat this body oil TBH. Use code 25Hearts at check-out for 25% off through 2/14!
20. Butter London Palace Pastels Nail Lacquer Set ($30). Forget gel nails and their damaging post gel-mani wreckage! Grab polishes like Butter London's nontoxic formulas instead. I am obsessed with nude nails.
To make it the ultimate V-day gift, add-on a book of poetry by the mystic poet Rumi. Tom and I used to read Rumi poetry to each other when we still lived across the country from each other — it is v. romantic indeed.
I made this post using affiliate links, but genuinely want every single item on this round-up!